What is the Solution for Fat Above Buttocks?

I am looking for a solution to this fat just above my buttocks and if taking enjection for my butt will change anything. I have lost 4 pregnancy at 3 months and kept been fat and i don't even have no children, my husband and i would at least want a change in my body, i even thougt of lipoccuction but it is expensive...i can still try... please help me. I am 26 and have 104 weight.

Fatty deposits above buttocks

+1

If you are referring to a shelf of fatty tisue above your buttocks, then you may be a candidate for liposuction. 

Fat above buttocks

+1

Hi there-

This area usually responds well to liposuction.

If you are interested in improvement without surgery, Coolsculpting by Zeltiq is an exciting new technique that allows your fat to be eliminated permanently in a totally non-invasive office procedure.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Liposuction of the Back

+1

Without pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, lower back liposuction is a very common procedure to help shape the lower back and upper buttocks.  It is a relatively quick procedure with short recovery.  However, many patient combine liposuction of the abdomen and or thighs for an even more dramatic change.  Good luck with your surgery.

David Shafer, MD

Shaping the buttock with liposuction of lower back

+1

Liposuction of the lumbosacral region and area above the buttocks can produce a nice improvement in individuals with excellent skin tone and elasticity.

Correction of the Above the Buttock Fat Shelf

+1
While the junction between the lower buttocks and upper thighs is clear and sharp, this is commonly NOT the case with the junction between the upper buttocks and lower back. Many women often have fat which obscures the round margins of the buttocks and the V shaped valley where the cheeks diverge. In Black patients, many have an actual shelf of fat which further obscures the anatomy. Careful liposuction which unveils the anatomy (IE Hi Def Lipo) can create BEAUTIFUL results with great enhancement of the buttocks. Dr. Aldea