Solution of Deviation of Lower Lip Following Botox?

Lower Lip Deviation after Botox

+1

Lower lip deviation after Botox may be amenable to some degree of correction depending upon the actual muscles involved.

Botox and lips

+1

Sorry, it's very difficult to answer your question without more information - you should consider posting a photo or explaining in further detail.

Botox and lip deviation

+1

More information is needed but I assume you had Botox injected into the lip. After about 4 months the Botox will wear off and things should be relatively back to where they started.

Deviation of lower lip after Botox

+1

I'm sorry, but more information is really needed to answer your question.  Where exactly was the Botox placed?  How much was used? What was being treated?  A picture showing your issue would be helpful as well.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon