Solution of Deviation of Lower Lip Following Botox?

Lower Lip Deviation after Botox

Lower lip deviation after Botox may be amenable to some degree of correction depending upon the actual muscles involved.

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Botox and lips

Sorry, it's very difficult to answer your question without more information - you should consider posting a photo or explaining in further detail.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox and lip deviation

More information is needed but I assume you had Botox injected into the lip. After about 4 months the Botox will wear off and things should be relatively back to where they started.

Deviation of lower lip after Botox

I'm sorry, but more information is really needed to answer your question.  Where exactly was the Botox placed?  How much was used? What was being treated?  A picture showing your issue would be helpful as well.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon