How Can I Get the Softness Back to my Bridge with a Revision Rhinoplasty?

when i smiled, my nose cutely blended into my face. now after a rhinoplasty, there are two dents on the bridge so that my nose looks like a long separate feature. i would like the fullness back to make my nose more seamlessly blend again. the photo is me post-op:

Revision of nasal bridge

+1

There are a number of soft tissue grafting options to soften the nose and add more of a cushion over the bone and cartilage

Softness of Nasal Bridge

+1

Your picture suggests you had the rhinopasty in the recent past; wait at least 6-9 months after surgery before making any decisions. After seeing your picture, I'm not sure what you are describing. However, augmentation can be achieved with cartilage, bone, fascia or fillers.

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

A rhinoplasty revision is always a future consideration, but I am  not sure from your photos what bothers you exactly.

Many things can be altered with revision rhinoplasty, but you should wait a year

+1

Grafts using cartilage, a layer of tissue taken from a nearby muscle called fascia and even grafts from donor skin can be used to soften the nasal profile in revision rhinoplasty. These are just three of the many options available for revision nasal surgery. However, the nose heals for a year or more. Areas that may look too large or irregular will change. So, I suggest that all patients wait at least one year before considering revision surgery.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Revision rhinoplasty--How to make the bridge of the nose softer looking?

+1

Hi, It seems that this is a picture from early post-op. I would wait for one year before making any specific judgment. as the swelling resolves, your nose become more 'blended' with the rest of your face. If needed fascia or cartilage grafts can be used with some specific surgical techniques to achieve the results you desire.

Hope this helped.

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS