Softening the Cupid´s Bow? (photo)

Hi! I have a question about softening my cupids bow. It´s not really a normal procedure as I have tried to find info about it online. However I feel like my cupids bow is not really matching my face. I don´t want to completely eliminate it, just make it less defined. I understand you can do this with filler, so I thought I´d test that out to see if it is satisfying, but what would be a more permanent option? Photo added.

Cupid's Bow

+1

Having a prominent cupid's bow is a young characteristic.  You could soften it with fillers.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your expectations.