Soft Tissue Replacement for Teeth Implants? Invisalign? (photo)

i got 4 teeth implants? 2 on each side( 5th and 6th from the middle on the upper left and 6th and 7th on upper right). after implants were done had soft tissue replacement on left side, was very not successful. Now on one side metal part of implants are visible, on another implants are higher than others, so it doesn't look natural. For the first surgery doctor took my tissue from up of mouth. Don't want to do same especially if is useless. heard about non-human material. also need invisalign

Soft Tissue Grafts For Implants

+1

Esthetics are one issue only. The more important issue is exposure of a portion of the dental implant.if it is just a portion of the abutment, that is not a big issue.  If thenthreadsbofnthe implant are exposed, this is a very big issue. It is difficult to clean implantbthreadsvofnplaque and you will wind up with more tissue and bone loss around the implants which may result in implant loss. As far as soft tissue grafts go I routinely use Alloderm which is human cadaver dermis. I use it because the graft is always large enough, ere is no painful donor site and winds up looking exactly like your gingiva once it fully heals. I have performed over a hundred root coverage and implant thread coverage procedures using Alloderm and platelet rich plasma with over a 98 percent success rate.  Seek the advice of a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon who is familiar with these proper techniques to help you with your particular situation.mas mention previously, the implant teeth won't move with Invisalign. This should have been done prior to placing your implants

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Soft tissue grafts for Implants

+1

The real question is how much shows when you speak and smile naturally, without your finger holding your cheek/lip up? If the gum area does not show on those teeth, then don't worry about it! As far as Invisalign: remember that the implant teeth will NOT move!

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Soft tissue graft around implants

+1

I wonder how much shows when you speak and smile naturally, without your finger holding your cheek/lip up? If the gum area does not show on those teeth, then don't worry about it! As far as Invisalign: remember that the implant teeth will NOT move.  If it does show then I would speak to the implant surgeon to see what your options are.

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist