Still Fat After Liposuction
Its impossible to tell what your issue is from these photos. It appears you still have some fat and/or swelling in the area you are holding, which are very high up on the abdomen and over the ribs. I typically liposuction that area, but some do not and may have thought you may not have needed it. I would suggest speaking to your physician. If the area was treated, it would still be swollen. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.
Have a question?
Ask a doctor
Loose skin after liposuction.
I can't really tell from the photographs what the specific issue is. Areas untreated will be softer than those that are. Loose skin is a possibility after liposuction As there is no way to successfully shrink skin.
Healing after liposuction
Thank you for your liposuction question.
- The area you are holding is over your ribs - it may not have been liposuctioned a second time or there may be no fat left, just loose skin. Skin is thick in this area.
- So it could be healing faster, or not have been treated or be soft because of excess skin,
- I do not see it in the photos except when you pinch it,
- This makes it more likely to be loose skin after a previous liposuction.
- Ask your surgeon - s/he should know for sure