What do you think this soft area is, 5 weeks post Liposuction? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Still Fat After Liposuction
Loose skin after liposuction.
Healing after liposuction
- The area you are holding is over your ribs - it may not have been liposuctioned a second time or there may be no fat left, just loose skin. Skin is thick in this area.
- So it could be healing faster, or not have been treated or be soft because of excess skin,
- I do not see it in the photos except when you pinch it,
- This makes it more likely to be loose skin after a previous liposuction.
- Ask your surgeon - s/he should know for sure
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.