I hate my boobs. Are they normal? Snoopy? A-symmetrical? I think theyre ugly :( what can i do? (photo)

A lift May Be Necessary

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  I would recommend a lift on the right breast to equalize the nipple/areola height. 

Dr. ES

Boobs

+1

Based on your pictures, your breasts look good even though you have some asymmetry. In my past, about 30% of patients are asymmetric. Seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Are they normal? Snoopy? A-symmetrical? I think theyre ugly :( what can i do? (photo)

+1

Yes you have asymmetry with tuberous components. But over the internet not a good place to discuss. Better for IN PERSON examinations by boarded PSs in your city. 

BREAST APPEARANCE

+1

Wisconsin you are being to hard on yourself.  Yes you have some asymmetry but this is not that difficult to correct.  Your breast have a nice shape but can be further enhanced with implants and a circumareolar lift on the right.  Seek out a plastic surgeon in your area and have a consultation.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

What to do with Asymmetric Breasts?

+1

Very few women have ideal, symmetric, or "perfect" breasts. Your breasts are normal and one side is a bit droopier than the other. Without a more detailed examination, it is hard to give specific recommendations but in my experience, a small breast lift may result in a more balanced appearance. Breast implants may also be an option.  

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

You are normal

+1

Women often have no real reference as to what are normal breasts -- turns out that most women's breasts are slightly asymmetrical as yours are. You didn' t tell us your height, weight or age and all of those factors are important in looking at your breasts. So if they really bother you, talk to a board certified plastic surgeon and see what they say. Depends on what you want, things may be able to be done.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Modest asymmetry of the breasts is fairly common.

+1

The breasts in the photograph are definitely asymmetrical. If you are interested in larger breasts, breast implants by themselves will dilute the asymmetry but not eliminate it. However, I would guess that they would look satisfactory after augmentation without the scars that are required for breast lift.

How to approach tuberous, asymmetric breast shape? Ask Dr Ellen

+1

Hello 1234Wisconsin,

That's a great question.  Did you know that asymmetry is very common?

The best thing to do is look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and go in for a consultation.  Once you find a couple of doctors, visit the websites of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons  and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) and focus on the doctors that are members of these professional organizations.

A consultation should provide to you a variety of options for treatment.  Information is power, get going on it!

Good luck.  In good health, Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

I hate my boobs. Are they normal? what can i do?

+1

The best thing you can do is seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

Be prepared to discuss exactly what you would like to see different about your breasts (shape, size). You will likely hear a suggestion of some combination of implants and a breast lift. 

Thanks for your question, all the best. 

Thank you for your question, best wishe

Improving breast appearance

+1

A breast augmentation possibly with a lift to help balance your nipple positions would make a big improvement in your appearance.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD