I have snooping defect? (photo)

I have 6 months after surgery 375 cc under the muscle after 2 week surgery I jave a realy bad pain iny left breast my doctor order a Ct and was normal I always have a weird filling in my left side when I used my arm I my breast turn diferent I see to is lower them my ride side?

Post op pain

+1

Hard to answer the question - you do not have a snoopy deformity. The implants look good except that the right fold is lower. Best to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

What does your PS say? Can you post pre-op pics? Your right side is lower, but I don't know if that was pre-existing. Were the same size implants used? An in-person consultation is needed to determine the cause of your pain. If you don't like the answers your PS provides, you should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast implant - snooping defect?

+1

There seems to be some asymmetry to your result that is best evaluated by reviewing your before pictures. Your right breast seems bigger but you didn't say it bothered you. This may represent a nerve impingement from your implant or from your surgery. I would support your implants with a very good bra that puts your implants into a comfortable position and it give it another 6 months, however it this persists, removal of the implant and later reinsertion may be indicated. Best Wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

I have snooping defect?

+1

Wish you had posted a before frontal photo to compare. My guess is you might have different volume effect, whether in size or cc's of implant or extra breast tissue on the left to begin with? Also you have a scar constriction band below the left areo;ar. That could be released via riggotomies with nano fat grafts..

Breast implant position differences at 6 months post op can be addressed surgically

+1

Your right breast appears to be bottoming out a bit - the fold position is lower. You implants look 'tight' relative to your tissues. Bottoming out can be fixed, but it will involve additional surgery, possibly smaller implants and the use of some Strattice for repair longevity.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Asymmetry after augmentation

+1

It has been 6 months since surgery and any asymmetry that is going to improve should have done so by now. Your right breast looks larger than the left and is definitely lower than the left as well. The contour problem you see, is related to the inframammary fold(crease under breast). I believe it can all be fixed with a revision.

Eric Weiss MD

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Breast Augmentation?

+1

At this point, given that you are only 2 weeks of surgery, time and patience are indicated. The breast asymmetry that you are referring to is visible in the pictures, but it is too early to evaluate the long-term outcome of the procedure performed. I would suggest that you wait 3 to 6 months before making this evaluation.

If, in the long term, the breast asymmetry continues to be of concern, revisionary breast surgery may be indicated. Adjustment of the breast implant pockets may be helpful.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Breast Implant

+1

Your body will undergo lots of changes after surgery I think there are much more nerve injuries than are reported luckilly most of these settle in 6 months to a year. I would suggest waiting it out

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC