Sniffing Hard After Rhinoplasty, Sometimes So Hard It Sounds Like a Snort, Will This Have Long Term Effect?

I am very concerned as I have been sniffing tremendously and forcefully after my rhinoplasty/septoplasty and nasal graft surgery to correct a breathing issue I was having. I snort when I sniff in too hard and it's almost become a nervous habit. Will any of these actions affect my long term result of the surgery and my ultimate goal to breath better?

Sniffling after a rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that any form of sniffling after a rhinoplasty would have any long term effect.  It will get better over time.