How Does Snap-On Smile Really Look?

Snap-On Smile seems too good to be true, but if it works it might be a great solution until I can afford veneers. Has anyone used it or heard about how it is working for those who have?

Snap on Smile - a viable option

+3

I have done 10-12 Snap on Smiles on my office and they serve a very good purpose in my office.  I use them as temporary implant restorations in the front of the mouth.  I have used them a number of times to fix a patients smile before a wedding since they could not afford a smile makeover.  It works well but has some limitations.  Visit a dentist who uses Snap On Smile and let him evaluate your mouth to see if your would be a good candidate

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Snap on Smile

+1

The Snap on Smile look varies individually and is an easy, quick and natural-looking solution. And the best part is it's affordable too! It only takes two weeks to achieve life changing results. 

Michael Ayzin, DDS
Costa Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Snap-on Smile

+1

Snap-on Smile appliance simply snaps in and out over patient's natural teeth. Made of a very thin,but extremely strong, specialized resin that resists staining. Can be used for years or worn as a preview and covering over ongoing dental restorations. It offers a simple, life-changing solution for many patients of all ages: those with crooked, satined or missing teeth or with gaps, patients who are not candidates for implants or bridges, people undergoing full-mouth reconstruction or implants procedures, patients who want to avoid shots and drilling ,as well as those who simply want to transform their smile.Every smile has a story... What's yours?

Pamela Marzban, DDS
Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist