Can Invisalign Fix Buck Teeth, and Snaggle Teeth?

Can Invisalign help????

+1

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Depends what you want when your finished. Invisalign and improve anyone's teeth. As orthodontists we look at many many things that are proven to promote a higher quality of life and it is our responsibility to go through all of that with you.

I would call an experienced Invisalign provider and go in for a consultation and tell them very clearly what bothers you and then listen. Before you leave you should have your answer. If it is NO and you still want it, get a second opinion.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Invisalign for Buck teeth

+1

Invisalign can treat patients with buck teeth. All you have to know is

do you just need Invisalign ( if the teeth are just tipped forward )

do you need 2 teeth extracted ( if the teeth are also pushed forward )

or is your lower jaw set back, then you may consider repositioning your lower jaw forward with surgery, very drastic but can totally transform your face and life, by having a strong chin ( as opposed to a weak chin )

Please see an experienced Invisalign doctor

Raj Kumar, BDS, LDSRCS
London Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign braces is a great tool to correct a variety of dental problems.

+1

Invisalign has been around since 1997 and has come a long way in correcting most dental malocclusions. At this point nearly all dental issues from crowding and spacing to swisted and underdeveloped teeth can be realigned using the plastic aligners. My best advise is to find an experienced invisalign provider and find out what it would take to move your teeth and get them into great shape.

Dan Hagi, DDS
Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Can invisalign fix buck and snaggle teeth?

+1

As I say before every answer....it depends!   Many times Invisalign can fix problems that use to be correctable only with fixed braces...Your best bet is always to seek multiple opinions from well trained orthodontists familiar with Invialign

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist