When to Expect Smoothshapes Final Results?

Does it typically take three months to see maximum effects of a Smoothshapes procedure?

Smooth Shapes results in 8 treatments

+1

It takes about 4 treatments on average to begin to see a difference in smooth shapes patients.  However,  the full result is not apparent for 8 treatments.  We do 2 treatments a week for 4 weeks.  It is important to do the treatments on time as this can affect your result.

Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon

When to expect Smoothshapes final results? Cellulite

+1

Assuming you have received at least 8 treatments - no, you do not have to wiat 3 months to see any resultst in my experience. Not all patients get "good" results in their mind after 8 treatments. Having said this, I have had patients volunteer that their husband saw improvement after one treatment! More work needs to be done to provide consistency and improve efficacy. The device does work and more information should be out soon about this device.

Using an analytical camera device called the VECTRA, I was able to see improvement, objectively after 3-4 treatments. Six months after 8 treatments and with NO maintenance treatments, the majority of patients were improved.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.