Is Smoothbeam Really Good for Oily Skin?

I read that it helps to shrink the oil glands. But I don't think the results can last. Does the oil gland go back to normal if Smoothbeam treatments are stopped?

SmoothBeam Laser for Sebaceous Hyperplasia

+1

Sebaceous hyperplasia occurs on the forehead, nose and cheeks of adults and looks like flesh colored bumps sitting on top of the skin. If you look closely, you can often see a central depression or large pore.

The SmoothBeam laser if perfect for removal of these enlarged oil glands. The laser "zaps" each one and in a few days they are gone.

You will have red spots for a few days and during this time it is best to avoid sun exposure. But of course that is true after any skin treatment.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Good for Oil

+1

Yes, the Smoothbeam is good for oily skin.  It works to minimize the oil glands in the follicles.  You do not have to keep doing the treatments to maintain the results. 

Burbank Dermatologist