How to Smooth out Cannula Traces, That Become Visible After Swelling is Gone, 3 Weeks PO?

I had two liposuction procedure, one on my "saddle bags" and knees with traditional liposuction 4 years ago which left bumbs and cannula traces, now I have done a second liposuction of the "saddle bags, and also front thighs with aqualipo + afte laserlipo. I recover fast, swelling is going down, barely any bruises, BUT start to see thin cannula traces (not like lumps), which will get worse when swelling is totally gone, just like my first lipo. What can I do in this early stage to smooth it out?

+1

I am not sure there is a conservative way to help the cannula deformities near the skin.  Some advocate massage or ultrasound to help with the scarring.  This may help with dimpling but this tends to help little with cannula traces.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA