Does Smooth Beam Affect the Co2 Fractional Treatment?

I made a co2 fractional treatment 1 month ago and my next session will be next month but i made a smooth beam session today and it ruined my face, my face looks like before more scars, more red spots and it took my layer which is supposed to appear to be able to make the new co2 fractional session

SmoothBeam Healing and Future Laser

Hello. How about an update since this was posted six months ago.

I suspect everything is fine now. Normally, after a SmoothBeam treatment, the skin is red and looks like you had a bad acne flare up. However, it can usually be covered with makeup and later, the healed skin is much smoother.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon