Can Smoking Significantly Postpone Full Rhinoplasty Recovery Beyond 2.5 Years?

I had rhinoplasty surgery 2.5 years ago the front part of my nose still tends to minutely inflate whenever there is above average cigarette or alcohol consumption. My understanding is that full healing would have taken place only when such minute inflation/swelling completely ceases.

Is this correct? Is it possible that my smoking is significantly delaying the FULL recovery beyond 2.5 years? Will it ever stop minutely inflating/swelling without the cessation of smoking?

Effects of Smoking on Rhinoplasty Recovery

It may not be the actual cigarette smoking, but rather your nose may have more sensitive allergies to other things in the environment.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon