Can Smoking Marijuana Post Rhinoplasty Effect Turbinates?

I had reconstructive nose surgery(re-brake of nose and fixed deviated septum no tip work done) 3 weeks ago. I smoked marijuana 2 weeks after surgery 3 or 4 times. I have swollen turbinates and was wondering if smoking will make them worse. Almost like a very stiff feeling. Please Help!

Effect of smoking on the nose after rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Smoke of any kind will irritate the lining of the nose and a nose that has recently been operated on is even more sensitive to irritants.  It is unlikely that you have caused any permanent harm, however, I would recommend a visit to your surgeon so that he or she can take a look inside your nose.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon