Does Smoking Influence the Results From Fraxel Co2 Laser?

what if i stopped smoking for 2 weeks then smoked for only one day, then stopped again three and a half weeks prior to fraxel co2 will i still get good results

CO2 laser and smoking

+1

lennox, smoking is one of the worst things you can do for your skin and for your health.  Smoking breaks down collagen and leads to facial wrinkles and aging.  Smoking increases the risk of infection and delays healing after procedures. I require that my patients stop smoking for at least two weeks prior to CO2 laser.  I would recommend that you use your laser treatment as motivation to stop smoking entirely. 

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon