Will smoking marijuana 11 days prior to surgery really affect my health before getting surgery on a deviated septum?

I am having surgery on the 26th of november and last time I smoked weed was on the 15th of november. I am not smoking it again before surgery but will I be ok if it was 11 days before hand? or was it a huge mistake to not wait the two weeks? I want to be safe and know if i should go on with the surgery or not.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would just call the office of your surgeon and ask him or her.

Los Angeles, California