Can You Smoke While on Zerona?

Smoke While on Zerona

+2

Maybe the smoke will make this scam work? Who knows? It is worth the try to do with smoking, the mirrors failed! Best of luck. From MIAMI 

Will the Uneffectiveness of Zerona Be Affected by Smoking?

+2

Hi,

While you are burning your hard earned dollars on Zerona, a technology that has scientifically not been proven to be worth it's weight in the mandatory dietary supplement Curva, it won't make a grocery store red laser difference (the same 635 nm laser that is unable to penetrate through the skin to cause the damage to fat cells for it's purported effect) whether you smoke or not.  Your question should be is there any scientifically accepted medical evidence that Zerona does what it claims to do, and the answer to that is absolutely NO! With or without Zerona you should quit tobacco abuse if you care to fully live out your days, if you don't care about the scientifically proven risks cancer from smoking, then save your money that you would have spent on Zerona and use it on your cigarettes, you will lose more inches and weight from your smoking habit than from Zerona.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Zerona risks

+2

As you know, Zerona is new to the marketplace.  I don't know of any studies that have investigated smoking risks and Zerona.  Smoking itself is credited for weight loss, but there are obvious detractors to this strategy.  I ask my patients to stop smoking if for no other reason than vanity.  It ruins your skin and destroys microcirculation. 

Jason R. Hess, MD

Can you smoke while using Zerona?

+1

You can, but you shouldn't.  There is never a good time for anyone to smoke, as it is the only product which, when used as directed, is harmful to your health and the health of those around you.  Try to quit--it's truly one of the best gifts you can give yourself and your family.

Carmen Kavali, MD