I've Smoked Marijuana 3 Times After my Rhinoplasty in the 1st Week, Will It Change the Form of my Nose?

Hello.. I am a bit worried, today is sunday and i've had my open rhinoplasty done last saturday. After it was done I've smoked marijuana 3 times out of white papers. I have no clue why I didnt do research before considering its my face? I am not going to smoke at all anymore until it's smart but i'd like to know what exactly have I done. I'm reading all diffrent things but I dont care about the minor things i just hope it hasn't changed the form of my nose or made my scar worse?

Marijuana Within 1 Week after Rhinoplasty

+3

Depending on how stoned you get, your nose may look better or worse than it actually is. Does grass make you happy or depressed? Marijuana should have no effect on the final appearance of your nose or the speed of recovery.

+1

I advise all my Rhinoplasty patients not to smoking marijuana after their surgery.  There's something about marijuana that seems to cause increased sub Q scar tissue and as such should be avoided for 6 months, IMO.  Ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Smoking marjuana after surgery

+1

While I doubt smoking marijuana three times after srugery will change the result of a rhinoplasty itself, it could cauie wound healing problems like smoking cigarettes.