Options for Smile Lines on Upper Cheeks?

I am 30 and I have smile lines on my upper cheeks, one of my cheek has a wish bone looking line and the other has a straight one. I have a round face and when I smile my upper cheeks join my eyes. I've tried a little bit o Botox around the side of the cheek, but it only shortens the lines. Can I add a filler to my upper cheeks to fade them? I don't want to do laser treatments, I'm afraid of what might happen to my skin, since it is very sensitive.

Lines on cheeks

+1

There are many different ways to treat fine lines and wrinkles depending upon their cause. It is best to go for a consultation to be evaluated.