Options for Correcting Crooked Smile?

I have small teeth and a big grin. When I smile the left side of my mouth turns down and you can see both rows of teeth while on the right side, you only see the top row. It's like I'm stuck in the awkward toddler stage where I don't know how to use the muscles in my face. What would be the best method to fix this awful grin?

Fixing a crooked smile

+1

There may be two issues to deal with. If your teeth are too small, then porcelain veneers would help.

If your smile is not symetrical, then Botox may be able to help get the side that shows more teeth to not show as much (the photo I see shows the right side, but your question states that the left side shows more). Botox can inhibit the muscle activity there and may even out the smile. Keep in mind that Botox is not permanent, so this would not be a long term solution, unless you were ok with treatments 3-4 times per year.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist