Smartxide Dot Therapy Vs Laser Gensesis

Which between Smartxide Dot Therapy and Laser Genesis will give me better results? I am 39 with severe sun damage, wrinkles, uneven texture, and have very fair, sensitive skin.

Smartxide vs Laser Genesis...I like the CO2!

+2

These two lasers work very differently, with the DOT an ablative fractional CO2 laser and the Genesis being a nonablative 1064.  The downtime with the DOT will be longer, but will give you a much better result with the wrinkles, as CO2 is the only laser that remodels collagen.  With the sensitive skin, make sure you are careful with post laser care and creams.  I would bet that these two lasers would complement each other well, see if you can work out a deal on both!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smartxide Dot Therapy Vs Laser Gensesis

+1

SmartXide Dot Laser is a fractional CO2 laser. It is an ablative laser. It is very effective in treating wrinkles, pigmentation, dull tone and texture of the face. Laser Genesis is a non-ablative laser. It requires many session, and each session could take a long time. It is good for minimal sun damage and pores. I have used both and hands down for great results, SmartXide CO2 laser is the way to go.

Ben Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon