SmartXide CO2 Laser Safe for Asian Skin?

What's the likelihood of hyperpigmentation from SmartXide CO2 Laser? What are the possible long-term effects of this treatment on Asian skin?

DOT is safe for Asian skin

+3

I have been using the DOT Laser for skin resurfacing for the past 9 months. The machine is able to be customized to your particular skin condition and color. I have used it safely in the darker skin color patients including Asian skin. When treating these patients it is important not to overlap your treatment squares and adjust the energy, dot spacing and time that it contacts the skin to minimize any hyperpigmentation, and obtain very nice results. Make sure who ever you chose has experience with this machine and has shown you before and after pictures of patients he or she has treated not manufacturer stock photos. Good Luck!

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon