Lymphatic Massage After Smartlipo?

I just had lymphatic massage and I'm worried she applied too much pressure so will this slow down my healing process?

Massage to heal Smartlipo

+1

Lymphatic massages are meant to help with the healing process. Your healing process should not be slowed down at all because of the massage, be sure to wear the compression garment to help with your healing.

Lymphatic massage after Smartlipo

+1

I doubt the lymphatic massage will compromise your healing from Smartlipo.  However, if you have another treatment ask your masseuse to be more gentle.  You should still get a good result without the need for discomfort.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Massage after SmartLipo

+1
I think you can relax and not worry about it. It is highly unlikely that massage was done enough to delay your healing.I like to have my patients physically active as soon as they can as I believe the movement helps with the lymphatic drainage
Paramus Plastic Surgeon