Smartlipo (Upper and Lower Abdomen)

I really want to get my lower abdomen done, possibly my upper too. My question is from what location of the abdomen does the lower abdomen and upper begin? I always assumed from the belly button down was the lower and above the bellybutton to under the chest was the upper. Is this right?

Upper and Lower abdomen should be sculpted during one procedure

+1

In my experience both the upper and lower abdomen (from the ribs to the pelvic bone) must be sculpted at the same time or the untreated portion will enlarge with time and the abdomen will appear disfigured.

Chicago Dermatologist

Upper vs. lower abdomen for liposuction

+1

Many doctors, not all, divide the upper from the lower abdomen at the level of the umbilicus as you suggest. You need a consultation to determine if you can have just lower abdominal liposuction without creating a hanging upper abdomen over the area.

Smartlipo (Upper and Lower Abdomen)

+1

In my private practice you would be correct. Some docs divide the abdomen into thirds (upper, middle, lower), while some use quarters (left and right). From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski. PS use only the Smart Lipo 40 watt unit TRIPLEX!