Smartlipo triplex still swollen after 3 months? (photo)

I had smartlipo (triplex) high definition performed 11 weeks ago on my chest, upper/lower abs and flanks. I'm starting to get very worried because it looks as if my stomach is almost bigger now than it was before - it is still flabby and appears to have that muffin top appearence I wanted to get rid of and my love handles are still there. Is it possible this is still swelling? I was pretty petite to begin with, weighing 65 kilos and I'm 22 years old.

Swelling is normal

+2

Thank you for posting before and after photos of the area. Your results look great, and it is normal to be swollen at 3 months. Smartlipo results can take up to 6 months to see a full contour in your body. Be sure to follow up with your surgeon to make sure you are healing properly.

Smartlipo triplex still swollen after 3 months?

+1

Swelling and healing as well as scar maturation can persist for 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year following liposuction.

I would follow with your doctor at this point.