Should I Do Smartlipo or Treatments Like Velashape , ETwo or Even Facelift? (photo)

Dear Doctors, I am confused, I really need to make decision about treatment to do. I present photos in order to understand better the situation: what I really do not like is how my lower part of face look like. I guess there are excess fat on cheeks as well skin laxity ? In spite of hard sport and diet I can not get rid of! I will be glad for some sugestions !!

Face lift vs. Slim Lipo Laser Lift

+1

Dear Barbara,

You are a candidate for a facelift but you could also have a less invasive procedure utilizing laser assisted liposuction such as Slim Lipo.  It will tone and tighten your loose skin and the area underneath your chin and jaw.  However, it will not give as dramatic result as the surgical facelift.  Consult a number of Facial Plastic Surgeons and see what options you have.  There's no substitute for multiple in-person consultations.

Chase Lay MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo or Facelift

+1

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a facelift.  An exam will be needed to confirm.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Should I Do Smartlipo or Treatments Like Velashape , ETwo or Even Facelift?

+1

Thank you for your question.  Without an examination, it is hard to tell which option is best but I think either a facelift or a Laser Lift would be your best options.  You can see videos of the Laser Lift on our website.

Rigo Mendoza, MD