Schools That Provide Smart Lipo at Lower Cost?

I am very interested in SmartLipo and was curious if there are schools that provide the procedure for a cheaper cost? Of course I want to be safe and healthy. Money is a huge concern, but I have been wanting to have this procedure done for a while now. Thanks

Lower rates for Smart Lipo

If you have a residfency training program offer SmartLipo at a discounted rate you will not get an experienced surgeon to do your case.furthrrmore there may be no continuity for follow-up, you may see a different physician each time for follow-up.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

The last thing you want to do is to have SmartLipo performed by someone who is 'learning'...

SmartLipo is just another laser, but the art of how it is performed and the tumescent or traditional liposuction that accompanies it is key in providing a good result.  If you go for low cost, you are going to likely regret it.

Liposuction isn't something that can be learned in a day.  For the first year or two, a surgeon is developing their technique and skill in this tough procedure.  That is one very important reason that going to a school is a bad idea.  Additionally, going for price is another horrible idea.

Price is the last thing that I would make a decision on this important procedure by.  Wait until you have the funds to go to a professional who will deliver outstanding results, backed up by tons of pictures in their office.  You will be happy you did!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologic Surgeon