Schools That Provide Smart Lipo at Lower Cost?

I am very interested in SmartLipo and was curious if there are schools that provide the procedure for a cheaper cost? Of course I want to be safe and healthy. Money is a huge concern, but I have been wanting to have this procedure done for a while now. Thanks

Lower rates for Smart Lipo

+1
If you have a residfency training program offer SmartLipo at a discounted rate you will not get an experienced surgeon to do your case.furthrrmore there may be no continuity for follow-up, you may see a different physician each time for follow-up.

The last thing you want to do is to have SmartLipo performed by someone who is 'learning'...

+1

SmartLipo is just another laser, but the art of how it is performed and the tumescent or traditional liposuction that accompanies it is key in providing a good result.  If you go for low cost, you are going to likely regret it.

Liposuction isn't something that can be learned in a day.  For the first year or two, a surgeon is developing their technique and skill in this tough procedure.  That is one very important reason that going to a school is a bad idea.  Additionally, going for price is another horrible idea.

Price is the last thing that I would make a decision on this important procedure by.  Wait until you have the funds to go to a professional who will deliver outstanding results, backed up by tons of pictures in their office.  You will be happy you did!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist