After SmartLipo I Have Scars and See no Results, What Should I Do?

I am a female with light to medium tan skin, 135lbs/5'6, fairly active and in my mid to late 20s. I had smartlipo done last year in May 2010 on my abdomen, thighs and knees. I have absolutely seen no results. Actually now after the doc removed over 1100cc of fat, I have even more lose and saggying skin. I was a size 2/4 before and still am the same dress size. But I now have scars at every site an incision was made, so a total of 10 symmetrically placed hyperpigmented, nodular scars. Advice?

Liposuction Results?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the liposuction surgery. As you can imagine, it is a difficult to get good advice without direct examination.

Your description of “loose and sagging skin” (without saying a noticeable results) makes me wonder if you were a good candidate for liposuction in the first place.

I would suggest a consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.