Smartlipo Results - Sagging and Lack of Muscle Definition?

I had Smart Lipo done on my upper/lower abs and flanks. Before surgery I was 5'8/170pd. During the procedure the dr. said they had to break thrgouh alot of fiberous tissue because of my abs. Day 1 of post op my ab structure is no longer showing and my skin is sagging leaving a giant pouch on my lower abs. In addition, 2 weeks later, I look 3 months pregnant and extremely sore. Is this normal?

Post-liposuction results

+1

It is difficult to comment on your results without knowing what you looked like before and after surgery. If you have a lot of loose skin, you may need a tummy tuck down the road. But give it time to heal.

Post smartliposuction

+1

If you no longer have confidence in your surgeon who you elected to do the procedure, then you should see another surgeon in consultation who can examine you , not with photos, to answer your questions precisely. Your surgeon who did the procedure, might be better able to address your concerns as they know what your skin and fat condition was prior to the surgery.

Ronald Shelton, MD