Regain Weight in Other Areas After Smartlipo MPX?

I had Smartlipo MPX on abs an flanks 3 days ago. I'm really swollen and bruised. I gained middle body weight because of menopause.

Will I regain the weight in other areas even though I am dieting and have resumed exercising?

Weight gain after SmartLipo

+2

As with traditional liposuction, if your weight remains relatively stable, you should not regain weight in other areas after SmartLipo.  

If you gain a significant amount of weight, that weight is more likely to be distributed in other areas.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Gaining weight after Smart Lipo

+1

With any form of liposuction, you want to maintain your weight. If you gain an excessive amount of weight it has to go somewhere. No one can say where it’s going to go.