Had Smartlipo, and Turkey Waddle Looks The Same. When Will Final Results Show?

I'm 37 years old, my face is great, well I have a turkey waddle, so I had smartlipo on my lower face my chin and neck 5 weeks ago. I see a difference in my lower face and chin, but I still see the waddle. I've been wearing the garment, I see a little improvement, but not much. That's the entire reason I paid to have that procedure done. I've been told, it takes 5-6 months to see the full results. If not, they will go back in for free. Should I see the tightening of my waddle in 5 months time

Neck Waddle Elimination with Smartlipo

+1

Waiting a full six months after your neck smartlipo is very important. Iy is necessary to make sure you give the skin every chance to shrink and contract and to allow the tissues to soften if some type of revision is needed. I would anticipate you will get some further improvement but expecting all of the loose skin to tighten may have been beyond what this technique can achieve. 

Neck

+1

I agree. You need to wait 5-6 months to see final skin tightening. However, your case may be beyond the limits of laser lipo tightening.  Think of your old neck as a bag of fat. Now you have an empty bag. In this case you need a skin tightening surgery.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Wattle treatment after smartlipo

+1

If you have truely hanging neck skin, the only long term correction may be some type of excision/tightening operation. I think the 5 month evaluation is appropriate. Your surgeon seems quite ethical and positive about his procedure   in offering a free revision.  

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon