Smartlash Vs Latisse?

I am would like to know which product works better since smartlash has had great reviews

Smartlash Vs Latisse?

+2

Latisse has been extensively tested and is approved as safe and effective by the FDA.  SmartLash did not get reviewed and tested by the FDA and is sold over the counter where it can make ALMOST any claim it wants to.

Latisse has a scientifically proven hair growing ingredient while SmartLash contains " Marsupium Bark extract, Apigenin, Panthenol, Mannitol, Lecithin and soybean oil" . The Pterocarpus marsupium, or the Indian Kino Tree has been used in Indian medicine as an astrigent and treat inflammation and Diabetes. Panthenol an alcohol version of Vit B5 is used as a hair lubricant and conditioner. NEITHER of them has been shown to GROW hair.

As for the reviews, look at politics and opinion polls. Don't you ever wonder how misguided some of your fellow Americans really can be? Everyone has an enthusiastic opinion on everything. But that does not make it valid.

I would go with science rather than voodoo any day.

Latisse vs SmartLash

+1

Latisse is a prescription-only solution that has been scientifically proven to stimulate the growth of eyelashes. Many studies have been done to prove its effectiveness using unbiased observers. At present, Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for growing eyelashes. The company that makes Smartlash, I Q Derma, has no clinical trials on the product itself. The ingredients are available, but the company provides no details on how they work in the formula. Does this sound like scientific proof or simply unproven claims? Unfortunately, the FDA has little control over companies making claims such as these.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse is the ONLY FDA approved product on the market..

+1

Latisse is the only FDA approved product on the market.  It has been tested and proven safe for eyelash enhancement.  I only recommend Latisse to my friends, family, and patients.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens       

Grant Stevens, MD