Will SmartXide Make Dark Circles Worse?

I am considering doing smatexide for my dark circles but I heard they can go wrong and make them more dark. Is that true?

How will SmartXide laser work for dark undereye circles

+1

Anything can happen in the course of a cosmetic procedure, but we all try to get the best results we can for patients. I think SmartXide does a very nice job for darker under eye skin, with minimal risk. You should consider it.

Miami Dermatologist

Any laser procedure can go wrong.

+1

Zeppo

The SmartXide laser is a very flexible fractional CO2 laser resurfacing system.  The surgeon can has the ability to adjust this system to deliver a service that very much resemble old style CO2 laser resurfacing to a treatment that is much more like a minimal downtime fraxel treatment.  So will this type of treatment be right for your dark circle?  Hard to know without a personal examination.  If your dark circle is made worse by loose skin, then tightening the skin can help.  New collagen deposited under the lower eyelid skin can also help.  But yes, it is also possible to be over treated with these systems as well.  If you are darkly complexed then yes, this treatment could also stimulate hyperpigmenation.  For this reason, you need to do your homework on the doctor who is perform your service.