Is It Ok/smart to Pay for a Deposit a Year Before Your BBL Prcedure?

Im currently on deployment but I want to pay my deposit to lock in the price that was given to me. I dont know the excate date but I know I will be having it done between mid Jan to End of Feb time and, I already know the doctor I want to have my procedure done by so should I pay my deposit now

Deposit Now?

+3

I would talk to your PS and discuss your issue. I am sure he would honor your current quote when you return. Good luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

BBL Deposit

+2

Explain your circumstances to your surgeon.  Considering that you are serving the country, the office may make an exception for you without paying a deposit. The surgeon's office may be responsible but your family may need this money while you are on deployment.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Discuss this directly with your plastic surgeon as they will arrange whats best for you

+1

Thank you for the question.  I would discuss this with your plastic surgeon as it is likely that they will honor the quote until you come back from deployment.  You may have to place a small deposit to reserve the date and they will let you know what the rescheduling or canceling policy is.  Most plastic surgeons will honor their quote for a year and willl let you reschedule the procedure without issue.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD