Smart Lipo, Viser Lipo or Just Exercise Harder to Get Rid of my Hanging Skin and Layer of Fat on the Front Ab Sheet? (photo)

Ive lost 8 stones in 2 years and work out 3-5x per week for an hour (very intense). My core is strong so i can do a lot of ab work and i do lots of cardio but for some reason my abdominal area is not showing much hope of looking sleek and defined due to the fat/skin covering it. I eat well too. So im not sure what my options are in getting defined (or even just a flat) ab area. Im 5.6ft 28 inch waist and 33 inch stomach. I just want a flab free belly and my hard work inst helping even after 2 years :(

Flabby stomach Lipo or Tummy Tuck?

+1

This is the classic question.  If you already know you have loose skin, you need a tummy tuck of minitummy tuck with or without liposuction.  Any liposuction done certainly will not make the skin better if the skin hangs to start. 

Smart Lipo, Viser Lipo or Just Exercise Harder to Get Rid of my Hanging Skin and Layer of Fat on the Front Ab Sheet?

+1

Sorry but the posted photos are so under exposed can not tell the true issues. Best to re post. But any form of liposuction WILL NOT remove excess skin. 

High definition vaser

+1

good work out, but as you say , you lack abdominal definition and the thickness of the tissues there are still important. you need to thin the tissue, with a specific tool named vaser which , in good hands, will define the shape and countering your waist and your abdomen and flanks. skin will redrape nicely on the new frame, as vaser does an internal lifting effect due to the property of the ultrasound wave and the thinning of the dermal layer in the body. must be a really superficial definition of the tissue to enhance chances to  define the underlying muscle and pacs . 

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon

Six Pack Abs Can Be Achieved With Liposuction

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  Congratulations on your weight loss!  Definition in the abdominal region is very difficult to achieve for many people. Fortunately, ab etching is available for the average guy.  It is highly selective lipousction that unmasks your natural muscle structure.  The method of liposuction is less critical than the technical delivery.  Best wishes!

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal issues

+1

Sorry, but the photos are hard to see. If you have a flabby abdomen, I doubt that liposuction will help you. You may need excision procedures.  Best to be seen in person.

Tummy Rejuvenation

+1

It's very difficult to assess your photos since they are very dark but it appears you have a small amount of fat mostly in the lower abdomen. There also appears to be loose skin. You would likely benefit from a combination of NIL laser liposuction and mini verses full tummy tuck. NIL laser lipo alone would require minimal tiny scars and a quick recovery. Your shape would significantly improve but you would have some loose skin. If this bothered you then it can be removed at a later date. If it doesn't bother you then you are done and very happy. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Hanging Abdominal Skin and Fat

+1

There is no exercise that will tighten your loose skin. Liposuction can thin the fat but rarely has any significant skin tightening, and may make it seem looser. Variations of laser lipo have been said to tighten skin but in fact studies show this to be minimal. It might be time to talk with a surgeon about a tummy tuck as you are doing everything else right in diet and exercise.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD