Left With Fat Deposits and Cellulite Where I Didn't Have it Before? (photo)

I had a smart lipo I did it because in my consultation they promised that the fat will never return. I have fat deposits pockets where I never had before. Also, my belly is now the same as before if not twice as big. I have been exercising and dieting to no avail no matter what I do the fat won't go down. I have also developed cellulite in my arms where I had also done smart lipo. I am desperate spend $4,000 in treatment that I'm still paying on a credit card. Thank you in advance for your help

Left With Fat Deposits and Cellulite Where I Didn't Have it Before?

+1

Sorry for your issues. But based upon your poorly posted photos that show an unusual view you were NEVER a candidate for Smart Lipo! Did you use a clinic or a true boarded PS? It appears as you would have needed a TT instead. Again sorry for the issues.