What Training and Education Should I Look For in a Doctor Performing Smart Lipo?

I want to have smart lipo, what training and education should I look for in a plastic surgeon?

What Training Should SmartLipo Doctor Have? Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon.

+1

In seeking out any plastic surgery procedure including SmartLipo, you should always consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery because this means they've had a 2 year residency in plastic surgery. Other doctors can purchase a SmartLipo laser lipo machine and do the procedure legally but if they are not board certified there is no way to know for sure the level of their training in the area of plastic surgery.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

+1

You should start by going to the American Society of Plastic Surgery website, and finding a board certified plastic surgeon.  Then you can look at the experience of the Plastic surgeons in your area performing Smart Lipo.

Rigo Mendoza, MD