I Am Considering a Smart Lipo, Am I a Candidate?

I am not sure if I am a good candidate for it. I am about 15 lbs overweight, I had a baby 5 months ago and just quit nursing. I am not sure how long should I wait. 

+1

Any type of liposuction especially laser liposuction is not for weight loss. 15 pounds can not be removed by Smart Lipo. 

Smartlipo

+1
how long to wait depends on a realistic estimate on your part as to how much more you expect to lose. certain areas may not change even with the weight loss and they could be done at any time. pictures would be very helpful.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Smartlipo

+1

Smartlipo or any form of lipo is best performed when your weight is stable.  Get to your ideal weight and then seek consultation for areas that are problematic.

SmartLipo candidate

+1

Smartlipo is great way to get rid of localized fat deposit that is usually resistant to exercise. The best candidates for Smartlipo™  are men and women who:

• are in good health.
  • have tried diet and exercise.
  • have distinct areas of localized fats.
  • have realistic expectations.
  • realize that liposuction is not a treatment for obesity

The best way to make sure that you are a candidate is to schedule a confidential appointment with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Remember, any licensed physician or board certified physician in any specialty can market themselves as a cosmetic surgeon, but do your homework and choose Board Certified Plastic Surgeons for your safety.

Stanley Okoro, MD