How Can I Minimize Swelling After Smart Lipo Done 2 Weeks Ago?

i had my upper and lower abs, love handles, and flanks done 2 weeks ago. the swelling started to set in a few days ago. im going on vacation this weekend and and im trying to figure out how to get rid of this swelling asap cuz i really want to be in a bikini...im 23 no kids no loose skin or anything like that. but with this swelling, it looks like my love handles, back fat, and stomach fat is back! its scary..i know it can take up to 6 months to see the final result, but i am desperate for tips!

Swelling after liposuction

+1

you must check wtih your liposuction surgeon, but if you want the swelling to go down, you should wear the correct compression garment for your size, and consider taking Arnica montana, an herb that may minimize swelling and brusing.  You still won't be ready for a bikini on vacation but you may feel less self-conscious.