I Had Smart Lipo 5 Weeks Ago. I Still Have Burning in my Right Side and It's All Wrinkled and Lumpy and Sore, Is This Common?

I Had Smart Lipo 5 Weeks Ago. I Still Have Burning in my Right Side and It's All Wrinkled and Lumpy and Sore... Is This Common

Wrinkled lumpy and sore.

+1
After liposuction there will be swelling that will give you a firm feeling, hard lumpy areas, and some areas that can be quite tender, and some areas that may feel numb. As far as the skin, you will have to wait until it tightens. That process can take several months. Best bet is to check back with your surgeon.