Smart Lipo 2 Weeks Ago, Skin Feels Tight?

I had smart lipo in my inner thighs/ back of my legs. I'm a 17 year old, 102 lb, 5'1" dancer. I didn't have much fat on my body prior to the surgery, but with ballet, every lb counts. I tried stretching my groin yesterday, and my skin felt like it was being wripped and I was being given a bad Indian burn. I have to return to ballet in a week, I'm attending a program to which Ihave been given a scholarship, and I might get a job. How can I make my skin hurt less? I've been moisturizizing daily.

SmartLipo

+1

Enough time to heal is essential to maximizing the results.  Talk with your surgeon and make a detailed plan for recovery and return to full activity.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Check back with your surgeon for suggestions.

+1

Please check back with our surgeon for suggestions.  Options are available to help you.  if you doctor is experience and skilled at SmartLipo, her/she will know what to do.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon