Uneven Healing from Smart Lipo and VASER Liposelection?

I am 5'4" 130 lbs, and I had High-Def SmartLipo and VASER Liposelection done on January 28, 2009. As instructed by my doctor, I wore my compression garments for 2 weeks. When I went back for a 4 week check-up there was very little difference in the leg area, and he told me I should have worn the compression clothing for 4 weeks and to put the clothing back on until all tenderness goes away.

I am not thrilled with my results so far. I had my inner and outer thighs done, and there is not a noticeable difference. I also had my abdomen done, which is still very lumpy and misshapen. I had my flanks done as well as my posterior bra line, but they seem to look fine. Also, I was told that I would fit into smaller size clothing and that has not happened yet. I am still wearing the same size and things are not loosening up in the leg area.

Why is my body healing in some areas and not others? Will wearing the compression clothes for an undetermined amount of time help, or am I fighting a losing battle?

Liposuction - Vaser and Smart lipo

+1

Liposuction no matter which technique is used takes a while for the results to really show. There is a lot of swelling that usually subsides over the first few months. I have reviewed photos of my patients that have changed quite a bit from consecutive visits over the ensuing first few months. Some irregularities can also be massaged out. I prefer that my patients wear there garment for 3-6 weeks almost 23 hours a day.