Dallas Vaser or Smart Lipo Plastic Surgeon Recommendations?

I am researching Smart Lipo and Vaser LipoSelection. I am very nervous about even considering such a procedure. I have read several reviews urging people to only use a doctor who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. However, from my research, I cannot find a plastic surgeon who practices these procedures, only traditional liposuction. Can anyone recommend to me a plastic surgeon in the Dallas area who performs these less invasive procedures?

Dallas Vaser or Smart Lipo Plastic Surgeon

+1

The ASPS is a good starting point to find a list of qualified surgeons.  It is always best to start by findng qualified surgeons and then exploring options with them. Dr. Jeffrey Kenkel and Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez are two possibilities. From a list of qualified surgeons, consult with 3 - 4 to find one that best meets your needs.

Smart Lipo and Vaser

+1

The reason you are having trouble finding a plastic surgeon using smart lipo and vaser liposelection is that both procedures are more sizzle than steak! I have used vaser and my results were no better than with a power-assisted system. The key point is that both smart lipo and vaser liposelection are slickly marketed to give one the impression that the results will be so much better but that is not the case. Smart lipo is of limited appeal in anything other than real small localized areas of fat. It is the surgeon more than the device that matters. Get a couple of opinions, ask to talk to some patients and pick the surgeon who gives you the most confidence.

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dallas lipo recommendation

+1

To find an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified surgeon in your area with expertise in liposuction go to www.plasticsurgery.org.  You can then go to www.vaser.com and see which of those names are on their list of plastic surgeons skilled in the use of Vaser.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD