Had Smart Lipo then Vaser Lipo 3 Years Later on Same Area.

I had smart lipo on my abs 3 years ago. while my abs were flatter, the fat seemed looser and jiggly. Then I had vaser lipo and my abs looked great. Why would the results be so different on the same area? Is it common to have two different procedures performed on same area?

Vaser Lipo

+2

Technique is the key.  That is why you want to go to someone who is experienced and highly trained.  Seeking out a BCPS in your area is the first step.  In my opinion, Vaser is the reference in fat removal, and laser is very hard to beat for skin tightening.  Combine both of them and the result is pushed even more.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lipo choices

+2

I do not think it is so much the machine as much as the quality of the doctor's technique. That is great!

Vaser Ultrasonic Liposuction compared to others.

+1

Vaser ultrasonic liposuction is simply the best way to do technology assissted liposuction.  The tiny specialized titanium instrumentation allows precise detailing of the six pack etc.   In the end it is all about heat.  Ultrasonic energy works purely because it converts to heat.  Laser systems such as Smart Lipo work purely because light converts to heat.  Heat then weakens fat cells and emulisifies , caviitates , etc etc.   The Vaser has been around for 10 plus years and is the world wide platinum standard for technology assisted liposuction.  The smartest thing about Smart Lipo is the ad agency that figured out the  great marketing name of another  laser system that is not anywhere as useful or productive as the ultrasonic system by Sound Surgical....Vaser.    It is not unusual to have 2 liposuctions on the same area.   The Vaser solved your proble because it works and works well

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon