Smart Lipo for Underarm Fat and Jiggle?

I'm in my late 40's I have some underarm fat and jiggle/sagging which moves when I wave etc. Exercise does not seem to have any effect at all in this area. I'm not overweight. I just want to remove some of the fat and tighten this area. Will smart lipo help me? Will it tighten the skin? Is it safe? How much would it cost to treat this area?

Liposuction of the arms

+1

Liposuction of the arms will defat the arms, but the jiggle may be from loose skin. This will not improve with liposuction and it may get worse.

Smartlipo works for underarm fat

+1

Smartlipo is an excellent technology to contour the underarm area. Using tumescent technique, the addition of laser energy from multiple laser wavelengths adds a significant skin smoothing and skin tightening effect. The latest version of the Smartlipo laser has the most advanced safety features, such as a thermaguide and accelerometer, so the procedure is extremely safe.

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for upper arms

+1

Conventional tumescent liposuction has provided many patients with good results for the upper outer arm. Smart lipo may add more tightening from the laser-assisted energy. See an experienced Smart Liposuction provider for a thorough consultation and understand your risks.

Smart lipo for underarm

+1

For all your posted questions the answer is YES!!! I recommend Smart Lipo MPX units for your area requested. Skin will tighten, very safe, fee from $2800 to $3800 in MIAMI. 

Smartlipo is a good treatment for underarm fat

+1

Underarm fat can be treated effectively with Smartlipo, usually under local anesthesia.  Exercising and toning the triceps and biceps muscles is important for the arms to look as good as possible.  Spot fat reduction can be done with Smartlipo.  The procedure takes 11/2 hours and discomfort is usually minimal.  Costs vary from area to area so your best approach is to have some consultations for evaluation and fee information.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.