Tummy Tuck or Smart Lipo

Smart Lipo, Tummy Tucky, Velashape or Any Other Recommendations for a 22 year old male. I am currently 5'9" 177lbs at 14.9% body fat via hydrostatic testing. I have a fair amount of discomfort when sitting down as my belly folds up so I stand and recline as much as possible. A smart lipo physician had told me that the area around my navel would be difficult to tighten. I am losing faith that I can attain a flat stomach on my own. My weight has been fairly stable for the past year or so, I have posted some photos and would like some input as which method would be best for me.

Tummy Tuck or Smart Lipo

+2

Thanks for posting the photos, it really helps advise. I recommend based upon the photos a combination of a skin flap excision or mini tummy tuck + Smart Lipo Triplex. Best of luck from MIAMI 

Smartlipo tighten skin

+1
Based on photographs, it is difficult to assess for skin laxity. You seem to have quite a bit of skin laxity and the smart lipo surgeon has to determine whether smartlipo can tighten your skin enough to make a difference. This is best determined with a good thorough examination and rebound analysis of the skin.

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction may work fine

+1

I would suggest smart lipo with the understanding that you may still have extra skin. I would like to know if you have lost a lot of weight and  if you had liposuction before.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon