Smart Lipo Before Tummy Tuck? (photo)

I am contemplating Smartlipo on the back of my legs (thighs), hips, back, and arms before I have a full Tummy Tuck. I am about 5'5" and weigh about 175 lbs.

Is this sound idea or not?

Smart Lipo

+1

I agree, Smart Lipo is more of a gimmick than an actual technology. And this is what somebody who actually performs Smart Lipo tells me. Stick with a board certified plastic surgeon, who can recommend the ideal treatment. I often perform liposuction procedures before, after, or during tummy tucks to get the ideal body contour.

Avoid Smart Lipo. It Is a gimmick.

+1

You look like you would benefit by having good liposuction, and it makes sense to do it before (not together with) a tummy tuck.  But I can tell you that I don't know a single experienced BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON who uses Smart Lipo.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.